In my eyes, this is the most relevant and useful information any truth seeker could ever ask for.

This is what the folk who actually know what is going on in Ufology and Esoterics spend their time reading.

It will, and can I’d you let it, change your life.

I have read and benefitted mentally and physically from each entry on the list.

The order has been chosen in thought of each entry leading into the subsequent entry allowing the reader to become aware of patterns of human behaviour that spans centuries that one may call “Magick”.

Follow this list, be patient and you will be rewarded.

Find out what is going on…

————————————————————————————- Phase 1: Pop Culture Perforations ——————————————————————————————————-

UFO’s: Pilots On Record by Leslie Kean

The Day After Roswell by Phillip Corso

Unholy Alliance by Peter Levenda

Morning of the Magicians by Louis Pauwels and Jacques Bergier

Sekret Machines: Chasing Shadows by Aj Hartley

Sekret Machines: Gods by Peter Levenda

————————————————————————————- Phase 2: Filling In The Gaps ——————————————————————————————————-

Forbidden Science Vol 1 and Vol 2 by Jacques Vallee

The Flying Saucers Have Landed by Desmond Leslie

Sinister Forces Vol 1 by Peter Levenda

Cosmic Trigger Vol 1 by Robert Anton Wilson

Magick Without Tears by Aleister Crowley

John Dee and The Empire Of Angels by Jason Louv

Pop Magick by Grant Morrison

Communion by Whitley Streiber

Who Built The Moon? by Alan Butler

Liber Null by Peter Carrol

Journeys Out Of The Body by Robert Monroe

Sekret Machines: A Fire Within by Aj Hartley

Sekret Machines: Man by Peter Levenda

————————————————————————————- Phase 3: A Deep Dive ——————————————————————————————————-

The Necronomicon by Simon

Sinister Forces Vol 2 by Peter Levenda

The Bardo Thodol by Timothy Leary

Isis Unveiled and The Secret Doctrine by Helena Blavatsky

Star Guests by William Dudley Pelley

Other Tounges, Other Flesh by George Hunt Williamson

The Sacred Mushroom by Andrija Puharich

Cosmic Trigger Vol 2 by Robert Anton Wilson (Get Free Audible Trial and Download the Audiobook as your free book)

The Confessions of Aleister Crowley by Kenneth Grant

Sinister Forces Vol 3 by Peter Levenda

Ciphers of the UFOnaughts by Alan Greenwood

The Magical Revival and the Subsequent entires to the Typhonian Trilogies by Kenneth Grant

Cult of the Black Cube by Arthur Moros

The Matrix Series by Valdemar Valerian

Forbidden Science 3 and 4 by Jacques Vallee

A Cloud Upon The Sanctuary by Karl von Eckartshausen

Advanced Magick For Beginners and Living Thelema by Alan Chapman and David Shoemaker

————————————————————————————- Phase 4: Looking Forward ——————————————————————————————————-

Continue Active DayDreaming, Lucid Dreaming and Dream Journaling and Trancendental Meditation Work.

Study Apocryphal

Biblical Works.

Chronicle Schisms and Blinds of the Fraternal Organisations.

Decipher The Red Book, The Black Books, and VALIS.

Study Merkaba and Hekalot Literature as well as Kabbalah in General.

Follow the Equinox.

Uncover nature of GWB.

————————————————————————————-

Author

26 Comments

1. Osmaniye dan kimler var. Homework. Don’t report back until you’ve finished. I want to see your working out! . Selamlar siteniz cidden hayran edici, teraziye tıkladım , Emine – 137

2. Bu konu : ” Homework. Don’t report back until you’ve finished. I want to see your working out! ” çok güzel. Slm sayfanız vallaha iyi, tebrikler , ali – 299

3. Bu konu : ” Homework. Don’t report back until you’ve finished. I want to see your working out! ” çok güzel. Merhaba siten cidden çok hoşuma gitti, paylaşımların devamını bekliyorum , ahmet – 97

4. Selam sayfanız vallaha billaha çok güzel, sağolun

5. Adana merkezden ben ali. Selamlar siteniz vallaha billaha ilgi uyandırıcı, sağolun 18-04-2021 12:38:14

6. Merhabalar web siten vallaha billaha çok iyi, şukuladım

7. Aksaray dan kimler var. Homework. Don’t report back until you’ve finished. I want to see your working out! . Merhaba paylaşım vallaha hayran bıraktı, şukuladım , memo – 355

8. Bu konu : ” Homework. Don’t report back until you’ve finished. I want to see your working out! ” çok güzel. Selamın aleyküm siten inanılmaz hayran edici, twitter da paylaştım , hatice – 2

9. Slm web siteniz inan ki mükemmel, paylaşımların devamını bekliyorum

10. Gürbüz Reply

Merhaba herkese sayfanız inan ki dikkat çekici, paylaşımların devamını bekliyorum

11. Bu konu : ” Homework. Don’t report back until you’ve finished. I want to see your working out! ” çok güzel. Merhaba sayfa inan ki dikkat çekici, linkedinde paylaştım , memo – 493

12. Bu konu : ” Homework. Don’t report back until you’ve finished. I want to see your working out! ” çok güzel. Merhabalar web siten inan ki iyi, paylaşımların devamını bekliyorum , gaye – 398

13. Tekirdağ dan kimler var. Homework. Don’t report back until you’ve finished. I want to see your working out! . Selamın aleyküm web sitesi gerçekten hayran bıraktı, tebrikler , mehmet – 411

14. Selamın aleyküm paylaşımınız vallaha billaha çok iyi, twitter da paylaştım

15. Bayburt dan kimler var. Homework. Don’t report back until you’ve finished. I want to see your working out! . merhaba arkadaşlar sayfa gerçekten çok güzel, şukuladım , ziya – 79

16. Gürbüz Reply

Isparta merkezden ben Gürbüz. Selam herkese sayfa süper ötesi dikkatimi çekti, sosyal medyada paylaştım 20-05-2021 00:03:20

17. Bu konu : ” Homework. Don’t report back until you’ve finished. I want to see your working out! ” çok güzel. Slm sayfan vallaha hayran edici, tebrikler , doruk – 415

18. Çanakkale merkezden ben ali. Mrb bu web sitesi harbiden çok iyi, facebookta paylaştım 26-05-2021 11:17:43

19. Kütahya dan kimler var. Homework. Don’t report back until you’ve finished. I want to see your working out! . Slm web sitesi inanılmaz iyi, teşekkürler , ziya – 70

20. Mrb paylaşımın inanılmaz hayran edici, twitter da paylaştım

21. Manisa merkezden ben emin. Selam herkese web siteniz harbiden hoşuma gitti, face de paylaştım 23-06-2021 23:49:21

22. Bu konu : ” Homework. Don’t report back until you’ve finished. I want to see your working out! ” çok güzel. merhaba arkadaşlar siten valla güzel, facebookta paylaştım , Aylin – 92

23. Bu konu : ” Homework. Don’t report back until you’ve finished. I want to see your working out! ” çok güzel. Selamın aleyküm siten vallaha çok hoşuma gitti, şukuladım , gaye – 178

24. elif yılmaz Reply

Siirt dan kimler var. Homework. Don’t report back until you’ve finished. I want to see your working out! . Selamın aleyküm sayfanız inan ki güzel, tebrikler , elif yılmaz – 172

Write A Comment

Lütfen Paylaşın !

close-link