Imminent Nuclear EMP from China

Hello Brothers and Sisters,

I write to you all today concerning events which shall soon take place.

I have spoken to you all many times now, concerning both the coming tribulation, judgment on America, and the vision which I was given last year concerning a timeline of events. You can see it here if you have not yet.

As for the vision, I was shown a timeline of events, some of which have already occurred. God, The Trinity –> America (2020 election) –> Vaccine –> Harvest/Revival –> 2 Nuclear Mushroom Clouds –> The New World Order –> The Anti-Christ –> One World Currency –> God, The Trinity (one of the three removed).

Here I have highlighted the harvest/revival period, being the fourth event, for this is where we currently are. The next event to come, which is the purpose of this writing, is the nuclear detonation. The transition to this event is an undisclosed period of time from where we currently are, and the mark of this event will be a nuclear detonation. There will be no warning, we will not see it coming. In fact, you will not even know it has occurred aside from seeing it in the sky (if you are able) and that all electronics will be mysteriously disabled.

Now, this is not the only vision that I had concerning a nuclear explosion. Last year I had another vision a few months following this first one which detailed the same two nuclear mushroom clouds. In this second vision, there was more detail to the explosions, and behind it in the background was a large storm cloud, tremendously dark and large covering most of the sky. This is telling of the great and terrible things which will follow the nuclear detonation.

In addition to these, I had a third vision involving nuclear weapons, this one occurred two nights ago. I saw another series of images; The Washington Monument –> A Plane –> A Nuclear Bomb. I do not know at this time what this means, perhaps this means Washington D.C. will be destroyed by a nuclear explosion, perhaps this is the second mushroom cloud detailed in the other two visions. It is unclear at this time.

Now, with this understanding, I did not know much about the detonation aside that it would occur. That is, until last week. The Lord began to place heavily onto my heart to look into the EMP effects of a nuclear bomb, as I was reminded of this reality when a nuclear detonation occurs high in the sky (around 30 miles up). These explosions are called High Altitude Electromagnetic Pulses or HEMP.

Now, as I began to look into this great and very real threat, I learned a few things. In the early 2000’s, the federal government put together a task force to survey the vast and complex systems intertwined which would be affected during a nuclear EMP. This was called the “Commission to Assess the Threat to the United States from Electromagnetic Pulse Attack”. The undertaking of this commission was far reaching and very thorough, in fact they put together a 200 page report on their findings which you can find here:

Report of the Commission to Assess the Threat to the United States from Electromagnetic Pulse Attack

Now, I did not read through the entire 200 page report, but I did skim through the assessments and the summaries for a few of the critical infrastructures, such as the financial system, the power grid, and the communications grid. The conclusion here is that the most heavily affected system would be the power grid of the United States, which would more than certainly collapse entirely, after having incurred catastrophic damage, and where catastrophic damage did not occur would still collapse for the other pieces of the system which did collapse already. This is what commonly happens in power outages. If one small transformer or powerline is taken out, the electrical load changes so quickly that the other parts of the system are unable to maintain “electrical equilibrium”. If you look into how the power grid works, it is incredibly fragile. It must maintain a near perfect balance between the electrical output and the load on the system, that is how much electricity is being used at any given time.

Now, what would occur in the event of nuclear detonation about 30 miles above the U.S. is found in the following image: EMP Radius from HEMP 30 Miles Up. Essentially, all three major power grids (the U.S. is made up of 3, the east, the west and Texas) would be significantly affected by 25,000 V/m at the very least across the entirety of the nation. There would be very little land unaffected by the blast itself. Now, when the nuclear detonation occurs, the resulting effects are quite complicated. If you are interested, you can read about it here: EMP E1, E2 and E3. In short, there first is an initial extremely powerful wave of electromagnetic energy, which is what is described in the above image and would make up the 25,000 V/m minimum and 50,000 V/m electromagnetic surge. There is also a second wave, a bit slower and similar in strength to a lightning strike, yet also over a much larger area. There is finally a third wave, slower than the first two and less powerful, which follows. This one is similar in strength to a very severe coronal mass ejection (CME) event from the sun, which we know from history this alone is enough to collapse the power grid. CME Quebec Grid Collapse.

From the Commission’s report, page 35-36, regarding the electrical power grid:

EMP is inimical to the continued functioning of the electrical power system and the reliable behavior of electronics. Each of the three EMP modes of system insult is sufficient by itself to cause disruption and probable functional collapse of large portions of the interconnected electrical power system at EMP threat levels. In every EMP attack, all three assaults (E1, E2, and E3) are delivered in sequence and nearly simultaneously. It is the Commission’s assessment that functional collapse of the electrical power system region within the primary area of assault is virtually certain.

and also

All of these collapse mechanisms acting simultaneously provide the unambiguous conclusion that electrical power system collapse for the NERC region largely impacted by the EMP weapon is inevitable in the event of attack using even a relatively low-yield device of particular characteristics.

Now, this is only the power grid, which by the commissions assessment through expert knowledge and limited testing is certain to collapse. All other infrastructures, none used without electricity, will also be simultaneously affected. I will not go into detail for the others but the communications network, banking systems, transportation industry, anything at all with electricity will be affected. And the systems which are not effected, either by protective measures or the grace of God, will be utterly devastated by the collapse of the other systems simultaneously.

The overall conclusion from this report is that if a nuclear detonation were to occur in the high altitude above the United States, our society would collapse entirely and the nation would descend into absolute chaos and darkness. There would be no grocery stores, no communications, no power of any kind, no emergency services, no government, no law and order. Civilization as we know it in the United States would immediately cease.

This will be America’s judgment, it is time for this nation to fall, for we have committed atrocities which are unspeakable. The blood of the innocent runs red through our streets, there are idols at every corner. We have forsaken our God and Creator and have been turned aside to fables and lies. How then should we expect that God should heal this nation? He shall certainly not! But rather He will bring death and destruction, famine and a great sword from afar. As it is written:

And it shall be, if they say to you, ‘Where should we go?’ then you shall tell them, ‘Thus says the LORD: “Such as are for death, to death; And such as are for the sword, to the sword; And such as are for the famine, to the famine; And such as are for the captivity, to the captivity.” ’ – Jeremiah 15:2

and also

For behold, the Lord, the LORD of hosts, Takes away from Jerusalem and from Judah The stock and the store, The whole supply of bread and the whole supply of water; – Isaiah 3:1

Do the results of this EMP not sound like the hand of God on a nation? Is this not what He did concerning the judgment of the nations of Israel and those surrounding it? He brings famine and pestilence, and the sword of that nation’s enemy follow swiftly, and none shall escape. These nations whose people say to themselves “Surely, this calamity has happened to other places, but it shall not occur here. For we are mighty and strong, and none shall defy us.” Does this not sound familiar to you? All those who deny that America could fall? Those who would not believe that judgment is upon this land?

“Your fierceness has deceived you, The pride of your heart, O you who dwell in the clefts of the rock, Who hold the height of the hill! Though you make your nest as high as the eagle, I will bring you down from there,” says the LORD. – Jeremiah 49:16

Hear me brethren, there are things coming which you cannot currently conceive. This EMP will shortly come to this nation, launched by China in order to destroy America for eventual invasion. I also looked into China’s capability to carry this out, and they are far beyond capable. You can read about the threat here:

China Has ‘First-Strike’ Capability To Melt U.S. Power Grid

They have the ability to launch a nuclear strike far above our nation, without provoking our defenses, and possibly even without detection.

The Chinese government already has control of the nation’s leadership, now the remaining threat are the citizens of this nation. This EMP will surely resolve that issue in full, and when all is settled we will be happy to welcome the Chinese military. And do not be mistaken, the Chinese military will find its way here.

The Chinese Are Primed for War

Now, with these power outages which are occurring in many states, allegedly because of the cold, it has been brought to my attention the possibility that this is truly with the intention of the government testing operation in the event of power outages due to EMP. I do not know when these things will occur, but certainly there is little time.

As I wish for none of you to be unprepared, hear my words beloved, that when they occur you may know that the Lord has spoke to us and that you shall not fear above measure, but rather may know that this was to come. When this detonation occurs, there will be no obvious notification. All of your electronics will shutoff simultaneously. Your computer will shutdown while you are working. You will check your phone and see that it will not power on. All electricity will be shut off. “A severe power outage”, you may think. If you look up into the sky, you may be able to see the nuclear explosion radiating from the blast point. Then you will know.

You will have no way of communicating with anyone, no way of getting news or knowing what is going on, aside from what I have already spoken to you here. If your car is still working, which it most likely will be, when you get onto the road you will find that every single major highway is impossible to navigate for the congestion caused by disabled vehicles either crashed or inoperable (a portion of vehicles will be disabled, causing large traffic jams everywhere). No traffic control equipment will be operable either significantly slowing things down on its own.

Within hours, people will surely begin to panic, not knowing what is going on and surely the stores would be flooded initially peacefully with people looking to see if food or gas would be available. This will quickly turn into violent looting.

Brethren, when these things occur, do not fear, for truly the Lord has done all these things, and not to your detriment but rather for your gain. The church of Christ has grown cold, and the flame of the Spirit must once again be lit. We have trusted in things under heaven, created things, anything and everything which is not God. We have relied and held onto our material possessions, our lifestyles and habits which include Christ in no way at all. How is it that we could expect to continue in this manner, lukewarm and unzealous for the things of God? Does He not teach us to “Seek first the Kingdom of God and the rest shall be added to you“? Why then do we hold onto that which is perishing?

This judgment upon America will act as our refinement and preparation for the things that will follow, for this will only be the beginning of difficulty. In this destruction, the Lord of heaven will teach us once again to obey Him and to trust fully in Him, forsaking all other things, for as He tells us, “Do not be afraid. I am your shield, your exceedingly great reward“. We shall be prepared here for the great tribulation to come.

This nuclear explosion, followed by the rise of the New World Order in my vision, will mark the beginning of the great tribulation and the physical effects of the breaking of the seals of Revelation, as I believe the seals have already been loosed in heaven:

First Three Seals of Revelation – Has the Time Come?

The rest of the world will follow into severe economic depression in the complete absence of the largest economy and military power to ever exist. There will be famine and death across the globe because of this event. All of what follows is detailed in the first four seals of Revelation.

1. The first seal, the conqueror – The conqueror in the physical world is China and its powerful military. The beginnings of this was when they sent the coronavirus out to conquer the world, yet they have not yet fully conquered. They have yet to physically invade the nations. This will soon come and will begin with the EMP.

2. The second seal, peace taken from the earth – This would fit the events following the EMP.

3. The third seal, widespread economic depression – This would also follow the EMP.

4. The fourth seal, widespread death – This would also follow the EMP, the sword being the Chinese military which will be sent out as the world is in utter chaos and starvation.

Prepare yourselves, little children, in the preparation of the Spirit. Clothe yourselves in righteousness and fill your lamp with oil. Darkness is coming, and it is not longer time for mercy on the world. The world is ripe for harvest and judgment, let us fulfill all that we have been appointed to since before time began, following in the Lord in truth and love.

Turn now to your Lord and Master, Jesus Christ, who is over all Creation. Repent, each of you, even you believers! We must return to our King and repent of our sins, of which there are many. Let us no longer walk in the darkness of this world, or trust in worthless idols which cannot save even themselves. Let us forsake all that fulfills our own desires and turn now to the will of God, that we may not act of ourselves but of the Spirit, that His words may pour from our mouths and not our own.

And to the Lord:

May our misunderstandings be removed, along with our doubt, our sin, our pride, our foolishness, anything we covet or anything that hinders us from You. Let our chains be released and let us walk in all righteousness, bringing You glory and honor in all that we do. Remove from our hearts all that displeases You, and replace it rather with the Spirit. Change us drastically and significantly each day, forming us into a more and more suitable vessel for Your glory always, that we may carry Your light to all the world, and that they may know that we come in Your name and that You are the Lord of the heavens and the earth. Our King, there is none besides You, nor will there ever be. Your power is limitless and to Your wisdom there is no end, You are beyond our comprehension.

Raise us in faith, in power, in wisdom, and in love, that we may walk in all the ways which You have appointed to us since the foundations of the world, and that we may fulfill all that please You.

Our Lord and our God, do with us all that is pleasing to you, refining us continuously by righteous fire, that we may be purified as gold, and that all wickedness may be destroyed.

To You be glory and honor and power forever.

“Imminent Nuclear EMP from China” üzerine 11 yorum

1. Bu konu : ” Imminent Nuclear EMP from China ” çok güzel. Merhaba web siten süper ötesi mükemmel, twitter da paylaştım , Hasan – 328

Cevapla
  2. Van merkezden ben gaye. selam arkadaşlar web sitesi yeminle hayran edici, sosyal medyada paylaştım 18-02-2021 00:10:41

Cevapla
  3. Bu konu : ” Imminent Nuclear EMP from China ” çok güzel. Selam sayfan süper ötesi mükemmel, twitter da paylaştım , doruk – 104

Cevapla
  4. Muş dan kimler var. Imminent Nuclear EMP from China . Merhabalar sayfanız süper ötesi çok hoşuma gitti, teraziye tıkladım , ali – 197

Cevapla
  5. Konya dan kimler var. Imminent Nuclear EMP from China . Selamlar web sitesi vallaha billaha çok hoşuma gitti, şukuladım , elif yılmaz – 359

Cevapla
  6. Bu konu : ” Imminent Nuclear EMP from China ” çok güzel. Slm paylaşım yeminle dikkat çekici, saolun , ziya – 41

Cevapla

Yorum yapın

Lütfen Paylaşın !

close-link