Question Regarding the Hypothetical Existence of Reptilians or Aliens Who Supposedly Control Mankind

Though I am inherently skeptical of most everything I see or read, especially on the internet, I’d also consider myself fairly open-minded. When it comes to conspiracies I’m generally willing to humour most ideas, but one theory I’ve just never been able to get behind is the existence of ‘lizard people’ or any other such aliens who disguise themselves in human skin to control humanity.

What really holds me back from believing in this, despite some admittedly strange pieces of information that could point to it being the case, is one simple question. Why hide? These aliens are supposedly much more advanced than us, some people even say they existed here before even humans. If they have this amazing technology, and are capable of shape shifting among other things, why bother disguising themselves? Would it not be easy for them to openly enslave us with impunity?

Perhaps it’s not us they fear, but some other outside force. Maybe there are certain intergalactic laws unbeknownst to us that prohibits aliens from interfering on foreign worlds? Or maybe it’s divine karma they fear. It could be bad vudu to openly oppress people, so they trick us into appointing them ourselves. Or maybe they are weak, vulnerable to us. I would say if we have anything going for us, it’s our numbers. This is all speculation and I don’t have any evidence or anything.

Thoughts? I’m really interested to see what others have to say about this.

“Question Regarding the Hypothetical Existence of Reptilians or Aliens Who Supposedly Control Mankind” üzerine 17 yorum

1. Bu konu : ” Question Regarding the Hypothetical Existence of Reptilians or Aliens Who Supposedly Control Mankind ” çok güzel. Selamın aleyküm web siten gerçekten güzel, face de paylaştım , Emine – 239

Cevapla
  2. Bu konu : ” Question Regarding the Hypothetical Existence of Reptilians or Aliens Who Supposedly Control Mankind ” çok güzel. Merhaba herkese siteniz cidden dikkat çekici, sağolun , hatice – 313

Cevapla
  3. Diyarbakır merkezden ben Emine. Selamlar paylaşımınız valla hoşuma gitti, sosyal medyada paylaştım 12-02-2021 16:37:03

Cevapla
  4. Bu konu : ” Question Regarding the Hypothetical Existence of Reptilians or Aliens Who Supposedly Control Mankind ” çok güzel. merhaba arkadaşlar web siteniz ciddiyim iyi, teşekkürler , Emine – 462

Cevapla
  5. Bitlis dan kimler var. Question Regarding the Hypothetical Existence of Reptilians or Aliens Who Supposedly Control Mankind . Merhaba herkese sayfa ciddiyim çok hoşuma gitti, tebrikler , Aylin – 374

Cevapla
  6. Ardahan merkezden ben hatice. merhaba arkadaşlar sayfanız inanılmaz dikkatimi çekti, tebrikler 12-02-2021 16:55:26

Cevapla
  7. Bu konu : ” Question Regarding the Hypothetical Existence of Reptilians or Aliens Who Supposedly Control Mankind ” çok güzel. Merhabalar web sitesi gerçekten iyi, şukuladım , Gürbüz – 124

Cevapla
  8. Yalova dan kimler var. Question Regarding the Hypothetical Existence of Reptilians or Aliens Who Supposedly Control Mankind . Selam herkese sayfanız harbiden hayran bıraktı, saolun , ziya – 291

Cevapla
  9. Rize dan kimler var. Question Regarding the Hypothetical Existence of Reptilians or Aliens Who Supposedly Control Mankind . merhaba arkadaşlar paylaşımınız vallaha billaha dikkatimi çekti, teşekkürler , Emine – 273

Cevapla
  10. İstanbul dan kimler var. Question Regarding the Hypothetical Existence of Reptilians or Aliens Who Supposedly Control Mankind . merhaba arkadaşlar paylaşımın vallaha billaha hayran edici, facebookta paylaştım , emin – 428

Cevapla
  11. Amasya dan kimler var. Question Regarding the Hypothetical Existence of Reptilians or Aliens Who Supposedly Control Mankind . Selamın aleyküm web siten gerçekten hayran bıraktı, tebrikler , doruk – 367

Cevapla

Yorum yapın

Lütfen Paylaşın !

close-link