Part 1: https://www.reddit.com/r/ParanormalEncounters/comments/mfdq2h/the_possible_origins_about_the_unknown_and_the/

So I’ve had enough and wanted to search for answers.

After reading the Book of Enoch, everything starts making sense.

These creatures/evil spirits are souls of the giants or Nephilim:

8 And now, the giants who were born from body and flesh will be called Evil Spirits on the Earth, and on the Earth will be their dwelling.

9 And evil spirits came out from their flesh, because from above they were created, from the Holy Watchers was their origin and first foundation. Evil spirits they will be on Earth and ‘Spirits of the Evil Ones’ they will be called. – The Book of Enoch 15:8-9

They are sons of the rebellious angels.

10 And the dwelling of the Spirits of Heaven is Heaven, but the dwelling of the spirits of the Earth, who were born on the Earth, is Earth.

11 And the spirits of the giants do wrong, are corrupt, attack, fight, break on the Earth, and cause sorrow. And they eat no food, do not thirst, and are not observed.

12 And these spirits will rise against the sons of men, and against the women, because they came out of them during the days of slaughter and destruction. – The Book of Enoch 15:10-12

The giants were destroyed by the Great Flood.

They came from the rebellious angels known as the “Watchers” or Anunnaki.

1 And the death of the giants, wherever the spirits have gone out from their bodies, their flesh will be destroyed, before the Judgment. Thus they will be destroyed until the Day of the Great Consummation is accomplished, upon the Great Age, upon the Watchers and the impious ones.

– The Book of Enoch 16:1

They taught secrets like magic(violation of the Laws of Physics?) and other forbidden knowledge to humans, and caused corruption and evil on the earth.

3 “You were in Heaven but its secrets had not yet been revealed to you; and a worthless mystery you knew. This you made known to women, in the hardness of your hearts. And through this mystery the women and the men cause evil to increase on the Earth.” – The Book of Enoch 16:3

This is where it all started:

6.1 And it came to pass, when the sons of men had increased, that in those days there were born to them fair and beautiful daughters. 6.2 And the Angels, the sons of Heaven, saw them and desired them. And they said to one another: “Come, let us choose for ourselves wives, from the children of men, and let us beget, for ourselves, children.” 6.3 And Semyaza, who was their leader, said to them: “I fear that you may not wish this deed to be done and that I alone will pay for this great sin.” 6.4 And they all answered him, and said: “Let us all swear an oath, and bind one-another with curses, so not to alter this plan, but to carry out this plan effectively.”6.5 Then they all swore together and all bound one another with curses to it. 6.6 And they were, in all, two hundred and they came down on Ardis, which is the summit of Mount Hermon. And they called the mountain Hermon because on it they swore and bound one another with curses. – The Book of Enoch 6:1-6

Hermon = Curses in hebrew.

1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,

2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

3 And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown. -Genesis 6:1-4

This is possibly the origins of demons.

1 And they took wives for themselves and everyone chose for himself one each. And they began to go into them and were promiscuous with them. And they taught them charms and spells, and they showed them the cutting of roots and trees. 2 And they became pregnant and bore large giants. And their height was three thousand cubits. 3 These devoured all the toil of men; until men were unable to sustain them. 4 And the giants turned against them in order to devour men. 5 And they began to sin against birds, and against animals, and against reptiles, and against fish, and they devoured one another’s flesh, and drank the blood from it. – The Book of Enoch 7:1-5

This sounds like demonic behavior, and possibly bestiality. Possible origin of mythical creatures/beasts? Things that were not supposed to be made, but were made. Here’s another description in a dream of Enoch:

3 And, again, I saw in the vision and looked up at Heaven, and behold, I saw many stars, how they came down, and were thrown down from Heaven to that first star, and fell amongst those heifers and bulls. They were with them pasturing amongst them. 4 And I looked at them and saw, and behold, all of them let out their private parts, like horses, and began to mount the cows of the bulls. And they all became pregnant and bore elephants, camels, and asses. 5 And all the bulls were afraid of them, and were terrified in front of them. And they began to bite with their teeth, and to devour, and to gore with their horns. 6 And so they began to devour those bulls, and behold, all the sons of the Earth began to tremble and shake before them and to flee. – The Book of Enoch 86:3-6

Bulls are referred to men symbolically, and basically monsters came out of the cows after the fallen stars have lain with them.

1 And again I saw them, how they began to gore one another, and to devour one another, and the Earth began to cry out. – The Book of Enoch 87:1

People call these books apocrypha to keep truths hidden. But this book seems too legit. It gave a perfect description of Moses:

13 And when those twelve sheep had grown, they handed one of their number over to the asses, and those in turn, handed that sheep over to the wolves; and that sheep grew up amongst the wolves. 14 And the Lord brought the eleven sheep to dwell with it, and to pasture with it amongst the wolves, and they increased and became many flocks of sheep. 15 And the wolves began to make them afraid, and they oppressed them until they made away with their young, and then they threw their young into a river with much water; but those sheep began to cry out because of their young, and to complain to their Lord. 16 But a sheep, which had been saved from the wolves, fled and escaped to the wild asses. And I saw the sheep moaning and crying out, and petitioning the Lord with all their power, until that Lord of the sheep came down at the call of the sheep, from a high room, and came to them, and looked at them. 17 And he called that sheep, which had fled from the wolves, and spoke to it about the wolves, that it should warn them that they should not touch the sheep. 18 And the sheep went to the wolves, in accordance with the Word of the Lord, and another sheep met that sheep and went with it. And the two of them together, entered the assembly of those wolves, spoke to them, and warned them that from then on, they should not touch those sheep. 19 And after this, I saw the wolves, how they acted even more harshly towards the sheep, with all their power, and the sheep called out. 20 And their Lord came to the sheep and began to beat those wolves; and the wolves began to moan, but the sheep became silent and from then on they did not cry out. 21 And I looked at the sheep until they escaped from the wolves; but the eyes of the wolves were blinded, and those wolves went out in pursuit of the sheep with all their forces. 22 And the Lord of the sheep went with them, as he led them, and all his sheep followed him; and his face was glorious, and his appearance terrible and magnificent. 23 But the wolves began to pursue those sheep until they met them by a stretch of water. 24 And that stretch of water was divided, and the water stood on one side, and on the other, before them. And their Lord as he led them, stood between them and the wolves. 25 And while those wolves had not yet seen the sheep, they went into the middle of that stretch of water; but the wolves pursued the sheep, and those wolves ran after them into that stretch of water. 26 But when they saw the Lord of the sheep they turned to flee in front of him; but that stretch of water flowed together again, and suddenly resumed its natural form, and the water swelled up, and rose until it covered those wolves. 27 And I looked until all the wolves that had pursued those sheep were destroyed and drowned. 28 But the sheep escaped that water, and went to a desert, where there was neither water, nor grass. And they began to open their eyes and see, and I saw the Lord of the sheep pasturing them, and giving them water and grass, and that sheep going and leading them. 29 And that sheep went up to the summit of a high rock and the Lord of the sheep sent it to them. 30 And after this, I saw the Lord of the sheep standing before them, and his appearance was terrible and majestic, and all those sheep saw him and were afraid of him. 31 And all of them were afraid and trembled before him; and they cried out to that sheep, with those who were in their midst: “We cannot stand before our Lord nor look at him.” 32 And that sheep, which led them, again went up to the summit of that rock; and the sheep began to be blinded, and go astray from the path which had been shown to them, but that sheep did not know. 33 And the Lord of the sheep was extremely angry with them, and that sheep knew, and went down from the summit of the rock, and came to the sheep, and found the majority of them, with their eyes blinded, and going astray from his path. – The Book of Enoch 89:13-33

There’s no doubt that this is a description of Moses. God really does works in mysterious ways!

8 “God brought them out of Egypt;they have the strength of a wild ox.They devour hostile nations and break their bones in pieces;with their arrows they pierce them.9 Like a lion they crouch and lie down,like a lioness—who dares to rouse them?

“May those who bless you be blessed and those who curse you be cursed!” -Numbers 24:8-9

The truth is that we’re living in a game of thrones with rebel angels claiming to be god, and having us worshiping them or their demons.

4 But it came to pass, when he stood before the Lord of Spirits, that the Holy Michael spoke as follows to Raphael: “I will not take their part under the eye of the Lord, for the Lord of Spirits is angry with them, because they act as if they were the Lord. 5 Because of this the hidden judgment will come upon them for ever and ever; for neither any other Angel, nor any man, will receive their lot, but they alone have received their judgment for ever and ever. -The Book of Enoch 68:4-5

This is why Hell was probably made; to have somewhere to place the fallen angels and their demons.

1 And I went round to a place where nothing was made. 2 And I saw a terrible thing, neither the High Heaven nor the firm ground, but a desert place, prepared and terrible. 3 And there, I saw seven Stars of Heaven, bound on it together, like great mountains, and burning like fire. – The Book of Enoch 21:1-3

8 Then I said: “How terrible this place is, and how painful to look at!” 9 Then Uriel, one of the Holy Angels, who was with me, answered me. He answered me and said to me: “Enoch, why do you have such fear and terror because of this terrible place, and before this pain?” 10 And he said to me: “This place is the prison of the Angels, and there they will be held for ever.” – The Book of Enoch 21:8-10

But they are finding their way out through the power us and corruption. (see Blessings by Big Sean ft. Kanye West and Drake) This wasn’t supposed to happen, but it happened.

23 For God created man incorruptible, and to the image of his own likeness he made him. 24 But by the envy of the devil, death came into the world: 25 And they follow him that are of his side.

– Wisdom of Solomon 2:23-25

And this happened because of the mutiny planned by the “watchers” or fallen angels. This is not the will of God.

13 For God made not death, neither hath he pleasure in the destruction of the living. 14 For he created all things that they might be: and he made the nations of the earth for health: and there is no poison of destruction in them, nor kingdom of hell upon the earth. – Wisdom of Solomon 1:13-14

It makes sense because Energy cannot be created or destroyed. And when it comes to quantum physics, (quantum = quatro = four), we have 4 building blocks of life: Earth, Air, Fire, and Water. There’s another element that comes into play and that’s electricity/energy. (atoms consist of 3 components: proton, electron, neutron)

26 Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

27 So God created mankind in his own image,in the image of God he created them;male and female he created them.

28 God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.” – Genesis 1:26-28 https://imgur.com/tukYxKH

We’re all connected to God. We are part of the Holy Trinity. We are part of the Father, and the Son. We are the Holy Spirit. We’re His children. His masterpiece. His Creation.

11 For men were created no differently from the Angels, so that they might remain righteous and pure, and death, which destroys everything, would not have touched them; but through this knowledge of theirs they are being destroyed and through this power death consumes them. – The Book of Enoch 69:11

The war between good and evil is real. And evil has been trying to separate us from God.

But all stars/angels have their numbers that can be used for identification:

3 And I saw how the stars of Heaven come out, and counted the Gates out of which they come, and wrote down all their outlets, for each one, individually, according to their number. And their names, according to their constellations, their positions, their times, and their months, as the Angel Uriel, who was with me, showed me. – The Book of Enoch 33:3

And we’ve been provided an incomplete bible containing only 66 books in order for the world to keep the story cut short. (6= imperfection) It’s true that the world is of satans, because he is controlling it after Elijah helped promote jehovah or yahweh.

34 And at three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, “Eloi, Eloi, lema sabachthani?” (which means “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”) – Mark 15:34

46 About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, “Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?” (which means “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”). – Matthew 27:46

1 Elijah, Elijah, why have you forsaken me?Why are you so far from saving me,so far from my cries of anguish? -Psalms 22:1

Here’s perfect description of Elijah:

51 And I saw those sheep again, how they went astray, and walked in many ways, and left that house of theirs; and the Lord of the sheep called some of the sheep, and sent them to the sheep, but the sheep began to kill them. 52 But one of them was saved, and was not killed, and it sprang away and cried out against the sheep. And they wished to kill it but the Lord of the sheep saved it from the hands of the sheep, brought it up to me, and made it stay. – The Book of Enoch 89:51-52

But unfortunately, he decided to betray God.

53 And he sent many other sheep to those sheep, to testify to them and to lament over them. 54 And after this, I saw how when they left the house of the Lord of the sheep, and his tower, they went astray in everything, and their eyes were blinded. And I saw how the Lord of the sheep wrought much slaughter among them, in their pastures, until those sheep invited that slaughter, and betrayed his place. – The Book of Enoch 89:53-54

Sounds like Elijah after he got fire to come from the sky.

55 And he gave them into the hands of the lions, and the tigers, and the wolves, and the hyenas, and into the hands of the foxes, and to all the animals. And those wild animals began to tear those sheep in pieces. 56 And I saw how he left that house of theirs, and their tower, and gave them all into the hands of the lions so that they might tear them in pieces and devour them, and into the hands of all the animals. – The Book of Enoch 89:55-56

11 Then I saw a second beast, coming out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon. 12 It exercised all the authority of the first beast on its behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed. 13 And it performed great signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to the earth in full view of the people. 14 Because of the signs it was given power to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived the inhabitants of the earth. It ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived. 15 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. 16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666.

He promoted jehovah or yahweh, thus, the “jews” were born.

5 “See, I will send the prophet Elijah to you before that great and dreadful day of the Lord comes. 6 He will turn the hearts of the parents to their children, and the hearts of the children to their parents; or else I will come and strike the land with total destruction.” -Malachi 4:5-6

It’s no wonder they didn’t believe and hated Jesus. Because He disagreed with the jews.

“Truly I tell you,” he continued, “no prophet is accepted in his hometown. I assure you that there were many widows in Israel in Elijah’s time, when the sky was shut for three and a half years and there was a severe famine throughout the land. Yet Elijah was not sent to any of them, but to a widow in Zarephath in the region of Sidon. And there were many in Israel with leprosy in the time of Elisha the prophet, yet not one of them was cleansed—only Naaman the Syrian.” All the people in the synagogue were furious when they heard this. They got up, drove him out of the town, and took him to the brow of the hill on which the town was built, in order to throw him off the cliff. But he walked right through the crowd and went on his way.

Luke 4:24‭-‬30

All we have to do is follow The 10 Commandments:

4 “Remember the law of my servant Moses, the decrees and laws I gave him at Horeb for all Israel. -Malachi 4:4

But the jews are believing in something unholy. These people don’t realize that they’re giving power to the enemy. The beast of the earth and the beast of the sea:

7 And on that day two monsters will be separated from one another, a female monster whose name is Leviathan, to dwell in the depths of the sea, above the springs of the waters. 8 And the name of the male is Behemoth who occupies with his breast an immense desert named Dendayn on the east of the Garden where the chosen and the righteous dwell. Where my great-grandfather was received, who was seventh from Adam, the first man whom the Lord of Spirits made. 9 And I asked that other Angel to show me the power of those monsters, how they were separated on one day, and thrown, one into the depths of the sea and the other on to the dry ground of the desert. – The Book of Enoch 60:7-9

The dragon stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns, and on each head a blasphemous name. 2 The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority. 3 One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast. 4 People worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, “Who is like the beast? Who can wage war against it?”

5 The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise its authority for forty-two months. 6 It opened its mouth to blaspheme God, and to slander his name and his dwelling place and those who live in heaven. 7 It was given power to wage war against God’s holy people and to conquer them. And it was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation. 8 All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast—all whose names have not been written in the Lamb’s book of life, the Lamb who was slain from the creation of the world. – Revelation 13:1-8

8 “To the angel of the church in Smyrna write:

These are the words of him who is the First and the Last, who died and came to life again. 9 I know your afflictions and your poverty—yet you are rich! I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan. – Revelation 2:8-9

Since it has many names I guess that’s why its just easier to just refer it to satan. I guess the world really is being overrun by false religion because of satan, and redirecting our beliefs to something dark.

There’s only one way we can reconnect to God, and that’s through Jesus. Because He is God. He has a plan for us. He hasn’t given up on us.

And He died for our sins.

18 I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades. Revelation 1:18

All we have to do is believe in Him.

13 For great is the mercy of the Lord of Spirits, and he is long-suffering; and all his works and all his forces, as many as he has made, he has revealed to the righteous and the chosen, in the Name of the Lord of Spirits. – The Book of Enoch 61:13

He’s been quietly protecting us this whole time. With the language of symbols and numbers, we can easily find God.

7 The first living creature was like a lion, the second was like an ox, the third had a face like a man, the fourth was like a flying eagle. 8 Each of the four living creatures had six wings and was covered with eyes all around, even under its wings. Day and night they never stop saying:

“‘Holy, holy, holy

is the Lord God Almighty,’

who was, and is, and is to come.”

9 Whenever the living creatures give glory, honor and thanks to him who sits on the throne and who lives for ever and ever,

-Revelation 4:7-9 https://imgur.com/kJqgUwb

He is the Father of the Holy Trinity.

I mean, doesn’t that look like an older version of Jesus?

Let them know that you, whose name is Jesus(Zeus)—that you alone are the Most High over all the earth. – Psalms 83:18

It’s no wonder Mary is a Virgin; because there was no seed sown in her. God incarnated through her and she’s The Mother of God.

8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.” – Revelation 1:8

Jesus is our Lord and Savior.

11 And they will raise one voice, and will bless, and praise, and glorify, and exalt, in the spirit of faith, and in the spirit of wisdom, and of patience, and in the spirit of mercy, and in the spirit of justice, and of peace, and in the spirit of goodness. And they will all say with one voice: “Blessed is He, and blessed be the name of the Lord of Spirits for ever and ever.” 12 All Those Who Do Not Sleep in Heaven above will bless him. All His Holy Ones who are in Heaven, will bless Him, and all the chosen ones who dwell in the Garden of Life, and every spirit able to bless, and praise and exalt, and hallow your Holy Name. And all flesh which to the limit of its power, will praise, and bless, your Name forever and ever. 13 For great is the mercy of the Lord of Spirits, and he is long-suffering; and all his works and all his forces, as many as he has made, he has revealed to the righteous and the chosen, in the Name of the Lord of Spirits. – The Book of Enoch 31:11-13

He is God, in the flesh.

All we have to do is believe in Him, and the dark/evil spirits will go away. God is the Light.

4 And the Eternal God will tread from there upon Mount Sinai, and he will appear with his Host, and will appear in the strength of his power from Heaven. 5 And all will be afraid, and the Watchers will shake, and fear and great trembling will seize them, up to the ends of the earth. – The Book of Enoch 1:4-5

He is our protection.

1 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. 2 I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress,my God, in whom I trust.”

3 Surely he will save you from the fowler’s snare and from the deadly pestilence. 4 He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. 5 You will not fear the terror of night,nor the arrow that flies by day, 6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,nor the plague that destroys at midday. 7 A thousand may fall at your side,ten thousand at your right hand,but it will not come near you. 8 You will only observe with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked.

9 If you say, “The Lord is my refuge,”and you make the Most High your dwelling,10 no harm will overtake you,no disaster will come near your tent. 11 For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways;12 they will lift you up in their hands,so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.13 You will tread on the lion and the cobra;you will trample the great lion and the serpent.

14 “Because he loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. 15 He will call on me, and I will answer him;I will be with him in trouble,I will deliver him and honor him. 16 With long life I will satisfy him and show him my salvation.” – Psalms 91:1-16

By inviting the Holy in, you’re kicking the unholy out. And Jesus is Holy. And by accepting Jesus, our spirits become Holy. And we can reconnect to God again.

26 So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, 27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise. – Galatians 3:26-29

10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people. -Ephesians 6:10-18

Jesus truly loves us, and hasn’t given up on us. He is coming.

2 “Blessed are you, Oh Lord King, and great and powerful in your majesty, Lord of the whole Creation of Heaven, King of Kings, and God of the whole world! And your kingly authority, and your Sovereignty and your Majesty will last forever, and forever and ever, and your power, for all generations. And all the Heavens are your throne, forever, and the whole Earth your footstool forever, and ever and ever. 3 For you made, and you rule, everything, and nothing is too hard for you, and no wisdom escapes you; it does not turn away from your throne nor from your presence. And you know, and see, and hear, everything, and nothing is hidden from you, for you see everything. 4 And now the Angels of your Heaven are doing wrong and your anger rests upon the flesh of men until the day of the great judgment. – The Book of Enoch 84:2-4

21 And then shall the right aiming thunderbolts go abroad; and from the clouds, as from a well drawn bow, shall they fly to the mark. – Wisdom of Solomon 5:21

12 “Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

14 “Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city. 15 Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.

16 “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.” – Revelation 22:12-16

This game of thrones is about to come to an end. It’s not the end of us, but the sinners and evil. God hasn’t given up on us. He loves us too much.

Author

24 Comments

1. Gürbüz Reply

Şırnak merkezden ben Gürbüz. Mrb paylaşımınız harbiden güzel, twitter da paylaştım 29-03-2021 06:10:20

2. Bu konu : ” The possible origins of the Unknown and the unholy. – The Reveal ” çok güzel. selamun aleyküm sayfanız cidden dikkat çekici, facebookta paylaştım , Emine – 249

3. Yalova dan kimler var. The possible origins of the Unknown and the unholy. – The Reveal . Selamlar web siten ciddiyim hayran bıraktı, sağolun , ahmet – 136

4. Bu konu : ” The possible origins of the Unknown and the unholy. – The Reveal ” çok güzel. selam arkadaşlar bu web sitesi inanılmaz mükemmel, şukuladım , mehmet – 12

5. Hakkari merkezden ben memo. Merhaba herkese web siteniz valla güzel, facebookta paylaştım 03-04-2021 03:33:59

6. Batman merkezden ben ali. Merhaba web sitesi inanılmaz dikkat çekici, paylaşımların devamını bekliyorum 04-04-2021 19:25:20

7. Gürbüz Reply

Amasya dan kimler var. The possible origins of the Unknown and the unholy. – The Reveal . Selam siteniz süper ötesi mükemmel, teraziye tıkladım , Gürbüz – 398

8. Van merkezden ben hatice. Selamın aleyküm sayfa gerçekten hoşuma gitti, teşekkürler 11-04-2021 19:41:38

9. Gümüşhane dan kimler var. The possible origins of the Unknown and the unholy. – The Reveal . Selam herkese paylaşımınız cidden hoşuma gitti, teraziye tıkladım , gaye – 262

10. Bu konu : ” The possible origins of the Unknown and the unholy. – The Reveal ” çok güzel. Selam herkese paylaşımın ciddiyim hoşuma gitti, sosyal medyada paylaştım , memo – 376

11. Artvin merkezden ben mehmet. Selamlar web sitesi gerçekten ilgi uyandırıcı, saolun 21-04-2021 16:37:52

12. elif yılmaz Reply

Slm web siten süper ötesi güzel, face de paylaştım

13. Sinop dan kimler var. The possible origins of the Unknown and the unholy. – The Reveal . selam arkadaşlar sayfa harbiden dikkat çekici, teraziye tıkladım , hatice – 240

14. Kırıkkale merkezden ben emin. Merhabalar siten harbiden çok hoşuma gitti, tebrikler 07-05-2021 04:03:43

15. Kastamonu merkezden ben Aylin. Merhaba herkese sayfan yeminle hayran edici, saolun 10-05-2021 11:13:43

16. Selamlar paylaşım süper ötesi çok iyi, face de paylaştım

17. Kırşehir merkezden ben Aylin. merhaba arkadaşlar paylaşımınız ciddiyim çok hoşuma gitti, saolun 20-05-2021 13:38:04

18. Selam herkese web sitesi cidden ilgi uyandırıcı, şukuladım

19. Adana merkezden ben hatice. Selamın aleyküm paylaşımın vallaha mükemmel, facebookta paylaştım 28-05-2021 02:26:59

20. Bu konu : ” The possible origins of the Unknown and the unholy. – The Reveal ” çok güzel. Merhaba herkese web sitesi inanki güzel, sosyal medyada paylaştım , ziya – 117

Write A Comment

Lütfen Paylaşın !

close-link